I’ve been tagged by Amy of Sing for Your Supper to share 5 things about me! Thanks Amy! Here goes….
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was finishing up my 7th grade year. Ugh Junior High…not a time I remember fondly. This upcoming summer 10 years ago actually might have been the summer I spent in Los Mochis, Mexico staying with some family friends of ours. It was one of the first times away from my parents for more than like a week or two so I was VERY scared to go. It turned out to be one of the best summers of my life, though! I made tons of Mexican friends, crushed on some boys, went to the pool almost everyday, improved my Spanish greatly. etc.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
(Err….I don’t have a job right now so everything on my list is non-work related! Ha!)
-Clean the bathrooms (my least favorite cleaning job)
-Walk the dog (already did it but it was on my list)
-Mail back my Netflix movie so I can get another (my new obsession)
-Write thank-you notes from my birthday (another least favorite thing to do but my mom is nagging me….yes, she still nags me even though we live 3 hours apart and I’m married
-Put away laundry that I did yesterday
Five snacks I enjoy:
I’m not a big snacker these days but I still can appreciate a good one…
1. The new Cinnamon Wheat Thins….yum!!
2. Apples w/ peanut butter….I eat this for lunch sometimes
3. Any baked goods I made and are sitting around my house (right now it would be cupcakes)
4. Oreos…but they are dangerous for me so I try not to buy them
5. Cheese and crackers
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house.
2. Build my dream kitchen in said house.
3. Get a new car for me (hubby just got a new one).
4. Open my own restaurant or catering business and never have to get a “real” job again.
5. Travel the world, staring with Tahiti, Italy, St. Lucia, Greece, and Germany.
Places I’ve lived:
1. Katy, TX
2. College Station, TX
3. Sierra Vista, AZ
4. Killeen, TX
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at Sport Clips, a place for boys/men to get their haircut and watch sports on the TVs.
2. Spa Assistant at a spa in Katy. I laundered the towels, made the massage beds, kept things tidy, served Spa Lunches, etc. That was probably one of my favorite jobs b/c I got 90% off ALL spa services!!
3. Student Assistant at an office on campus at Texas A&M. I loved my co-workers at that job. If I had stayed in College Station I would have gone to work for them full-time.
4. Management Trainee for a rental car company. First “real” job after college and definitely my least favorite. I quit so now I’m job searching again. 🙂
TAG! You’re it…..
1. Liz at Graced by Food
2. Shawna at Daily Deliciousness
3. Danielle at Dinner with Danielle
4. Rachel at Good Thymes and Good Food
5. Jaime at Good Eats and Sweet Treats